Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Clear video
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Clear video 
How to avoid the blur of moving hands on webcam?

Messaggio  
The blurring of motion is caused by one of two things.

The first is focus. Most webcams will have a fixed focus and anything too close will be blurred. If this is the case, simply find the minimum focus distance for your paticular camera and move back accordingly.

The second is aperture (lens opening) speed. The slower the aperture the more blurred the moving image. This is not to be confused with frames per second which your software allows you to manipulate. Although I am not a webcam user, as far as I can tell webcams do not allow for aperture speed or aperture opening settings. A possible solution would be to add light to yourself. This will either speed up the aperture enough to lessen the blur or close the aperture increasing focal depth of field or a combination of both.

I hope this helps. Feel free to pm me if you want more help.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Belated thanks ... 
... for the information. I already assumed that much about webcams but unfortunately, that's all I've got; my other cam went dead on me and was not replaced.

Messaggio  
with a webcam you are not going to get very good results but to get the best, then ubnderstand what you are dealing with.

Aperture does not have a speed.. and most webcams have a small aperture to give longest depth of field. I have a dirt cheap intel webcam where you can actually adjust the focus.

What most do is rely on auto exposure. You may be able to improve your shots considerably by raising the light levels significantly. This is very difficult to do in our situations because this will have an effect on the intimacy of the scene.

Messaggio More Light! 
It really helps with most video problems, including your shutter speed / aperture concern. Ever notice TV personalities sweating and dabbing their faces? It's not because they're unprofessional and nervous; it's because the lights are very bright, and therefore, very hot. A hundred dollars worth of lighting can make a twenty dollar flea-market camera's output look acceptable.

Messaggio  
How true, you might want to check the posts on "Filming a Cum Shot", as this is one of the most difficult to do yourself, for obvious reasons (you have a lot going on!)

Messaggio  
How to avoid the blur of moving hands on webcam?

You have to move extremely slow and smooth... LOL!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1