Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Christmas Contest
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Christmas Contest 
🎅 Hello all yuvutu members, 🎅

With the upcoming holidays we would like to invite you all to participate in a new contest. From now until the new year everyone who uploads a video with the yuvutu logo written somewhere in the video will receive a chance to enter in the contest. The logo can be written in a window, in the screensaver on the pc on your body with a pen, marker, paint etc.... Every participant will receive a 1 month free subscription and the winner will receive a 6 month subscription + 10k chatroom credits. The winner will be announced after New Years. Lets all be creative and start uploading 8)

From part of the yuvutu team we would like to wish you all a great and safe holiday! 🎅[/img]

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Is there a limit to the numbers of vids you can post?

Messaggio  
Absolutely not. The more vids you upload the better chance you have of winning.

Messaggio Important detail that is missing :D 
Hey guys,

I forgot to add an important detail. There are going to be videos uploaded that may be missed so to prevent me missing any videos and so I can add your name to the list of members participating please send me an email administrator@yuvutu.com letting me know you are participating that way I can add you to the free subscriptions in New Years :)

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1