Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Better Than Alot
Does a lady to like to be asked first?

Yes, it's the gentlemanly thing to do 80% 80% ( 4 )
No, she's here isn't she 0% 0% ( 0 )
I take the 5th on this I don't have my big girl panties on!!! 20% 20% ( 1 )

Voti Totali : 5
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Better Than Alot 
I would just like to compliment you on this site.

1. Having Mods is a great idea. If it weren't for the Mods in the room I would not have had the courage to post pics and videos on this site, this is the only site that has access to those pics and vids. Mods started out just like the rest of us users to this site, they were the ones chatting and having fun in the rooms and protecting others. They are the ones who treat others with respect. I don't Cam on this site just because I don't feel comfortable (that is only reserved for the few chosen I have met on this site which totals none) I just think that before that happens I need to know you so chat with me in the public chatrooms and dont whisper to me so much. Whispers I also only save for friends on this site, you know who you are and thanks for being such great people. PMs I do not accept because I save that for extra special friends. I am 57 and do always wear my big girl panties but when the rude people come out it is always good to have the Mods there. My hats off to you Mods its not always easy but you are doing a great job.

So fellas if you ever wanted to have a lady take the lead let her whisper to you first or PM you first then you know shes interested!!!! Or if you just can't wait for that to happen, please ask first!!! A lady loves a fella who asks first!!!

2. There are few people in your life that you want to see at least once a week because they are like family. Those are the regulars who dont only cam and put on a show for you but make the chat interesting and humorous. And that is why I pop in at least once a week. Thank you to the ones who chat with me even though I dont cam you are awesome.

Remember there is a purpose for everyone you will ever meet, Some will test you, some will teach you and Some will bring out the very best in you!!!!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Hi 
just wanted to add that some people will bring out in the open the worst in us ...

Alia

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1