Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Yuvutu Competition
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Yuvutu Competition 
Hello Everyone :)

We would like to invite every yuvutu member to join admin in the English chat room this Friday 10/16/2015 at 11:00 pm (EDT) for the first competition we will be hosting.

We will like to have as many members on their webcams.

The idea is to have everyone vote for the best and most interesting webcammer throughout 30 min. For this to work we need the word to circulate and have as many members possible join us in the fun. We will be giving out a great prize for the winner.

This is our first competition we are hosting and future competitions will depend on this Fridays outcome. Creative Ideas for future competitions are most welcome :) [b][/b]

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Hey everyone. Due to many of our European members not being able to make it due to the time difference I have decided to change the time to 6pm (EDT) same day.

:D Cant wait to see you all there!!!

Messaggio  
Sorry but I think its a stupid idea , if you had put things in place to stop trolls upsetting people then there would be loads of cams still going on .

I for one will not be putting my cam on to try to liven a dying website , its my personal choice if I cam or not and the offer of a "prize" is a desperate measure .

Fairy

Messaggio  
Fairywings has a valid point. Certain chatroom functions need to be fixed, specifically giving users the ability to permanently ignore other users. Chatroom settings MUST save between logins, why isn't this happening?

But the chatroom is so dead right now. It's the same group of people. Personally I want to chat with new people. The chatroom dies if we do not encourage new chatters. My opinion is that a brand new chatter gets intimidated by trolls and muted, kicked and banned for not understanding the rules. Then they don't ever log back in. Should they learn to read better? Yes, but do you think our chatroom is a friendly place for newcomers? I don't. This needs to be fixed too.

There are an enormous number of users that come to this site every day and only a tiny tiny fraction go into the chatroom. I'm not really keen on cam competitions because for every winner there will be a lot of people that feel like losers, but I don't think that's the goal here. The real goal is to drive up our chatroom numbers. Most of us have forgotten what it's like to chat with brand new people in there. That's the real prize.

Messaggio  
[quote="fairywings1"]Sorry but I think its a stupid idea , if you had put things in place to stop trolls upsetting people then there would be loads of cams still going on .

I for one will not be putting my cam on to try to liven a dying website , its my personal choice if I cam or not and the offer of a "prize" is a desperate measure .

Fairy[/quote]

Your opinion is fair and accepted. Some of the problems such as trolling, IM's and blocking are things we are aware of and are working on getting them resolved. Unfortunately there are a few things that cannot be modified one day to the other.

The idea of having a competition today is to do something new and give members a chance to connect and just have a good time. No one is obligated to get on cam. We would also like to have other events not just cam. Ideas for future fun events are also well welcomed.

This is meant to be a fun night. Meet new members and get to know one another better :)

Messaggio that was fun ... 
I , for one, had fun tonight as i didn't have in a long time... but again , everytime i come in chat i try to have fun. I know i am a moderator and i have to be more harsh but in my opinion there is no need. I totally agree with border on that. We should help new chatters to get used to our rules , not making them leave if they did not read the forums. I kick someone only when i am really pissed off ( like tonight) . For me those private windows are a pain in my butt. They are poping out in my face when i less need it and i wish people don't use those so often. I think there was an option of not receiving pvt messages or am i wrong?
And Mr. Simon you should be in chat more often, this way you stay in touch better.
Now i am off to bed ... it is 4.35 am for me and i am delirious.

Kisses,
Alia

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1