Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
I want to fuck your 60 or older wife in San Bernardino
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio I want to fuck your 60 or older wife in San Bernardino 
Tired of keeping her happy? I'll do it for you. I'm 73 but horny as hell and I want to eat your wife and fuck the hell out of her. You want to watch? Sure, why not. Video it and put it on yuvutu.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I still want to fuck your 60 and older wife, and I'll throw in eating her pussy and some 69. Does she like to DFK? That would make it perfect. I'm clean and safe with or without condom, her choice.

Messaggio  
Hey guys and ladies, too. I am still around and fucking and sucking wives and girlfriends around San Bernardino. So cum to me ... soon.

Messaggio Younger than 60? I fuck young things, too 
Ok, you're wife is younger than 60, but you want them fucked by an old man, old enough to be their grandfather. I'm available in and around San Bernardino. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Messaggio  
I'm back and still fucking wives in San Bernardino. Watch us!

Messaggio  
I'm still available and cumming to your home soon.

Messaggio  
I just had a session with a fantastic 72 year young women. We started with tongue in the mouth kissing and then licked her ears, her neck, nursed her beautiful tits, liked down to the belly button, and then down to her thighs between her legs. I then went up a bit where I found a wonderful pussy with a large clitoris. Licking and sucking for a very long time while using my fingers in her pussy and ass, she finally came in my mouth. And then she took over. We rolled over into a wonderful 69 position where I continued to eat her pussy while she took my whole cock in her mouth, sucking and slurping and sucking and slurping. She rolled off my face, turned around and started to clean my ass with her mouth. What a feeling that was. Finally, we couldn't stand it anymore and she climbed on top for cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, we went to missionary and then doggie. She and I came simultaneously, and we both were screaming. Her husband, who did not want to watch came running in the room to see what was wrong and found us smiling and laughing. She had my cock in her hand and was trying to see if their was more cum for her to eat and I was finger fucking her.

What a good night it was.

Messaggio I still here and I'm still fucking you older babes 
I just got back after fucking a beautiful Asian Women. I had her cumming and going. She was really good. Unfortunately, she is traveling and lives 3000 miles away or I would see her regularly. She has a huge clit and I sucked on that for more than an hour before I would let her put her mouth on my cock. It was really exciting.

San Bernardino area ladies are welcome to let me know they are available.

radische at gmx dot com

By the way, you really need to know that I am 75 and quite heavy. That may turn on some of you that want to fuck their grandpa and turn off others. Whatever, I'll make sure you are happy and satisfied by the time I leave.

Messaggio  
Thank, Mr. and Mrs. Grantly. You were both wonderful ... what a great meal you served. First the steak, and then the pussy. I was a little surprised, however, when the Mr., who was jacking off, decided to join me and the wife. She took care of the situation by sucking his cock and mixing his and my juice together as I had just cum in her mouth seconds before. And thank you for inviting me again next week.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1