Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
People in the uk
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio People in the uk 
Hi all ,
Where you all from ? And what's your thing ? ( kink , lust or out right dirty thing you want ! )

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I'm from Cambridge. I am gay and love fucking young ass. Have an underwear fetish and also like fucking guys who wear panties and stockings for me.

Messaggio nylons 
am bi stockings suspenders n panty wearer lookin for same wank suck fun ph wanks

Messaggio hi 
hi
I am in Notts and I love sex, straight, couples, love oral. Always upforit

Messaggio hi 
from manchester, am bi, love sharing gf

Messaggio  
Linzi from Wrexham and I'm a bisexual tgirl. x

Messaggio people in the uk 
I'm dollex sorry don't give out where I live but I am a slut ans fuck other men hubby doesen't know Shhhhhhh!

Messaggio Hi 
I'm monn love dressing in panties and fucking

Messaggio  
I'm southeast England. Love to experiment with all kinds of sex, especially dangerous hard fucking.

Messaggio We are near to Nottingham Derby 
Married couple, he is bi

Messaggio North East England 
From the North East England, want to share my wife but in the meantime want to meet other people and talk about her while we get off.
Ideal situation would be with a bi male couple, would love to suck his cock after he has fucked his wife or girlfriend.

Messaggio hey 
straight north east male that luvs to please women

Messaggio  
I'm in London, Devon & Cotswolds and love hotwives a do the cuckold scene. Don't be shy. Email me on bull_4_play@live.com if you'd like to share your wife / girlfriend

Messaggio CFNM 
I'm well up for some CFNM fun (the real variety, not the chat room here!). Have been for years but never found a willing audience. I'd like to be naked (maybe strip first) in front of around half a dozen women then jack off and cum. They wouldn't have to do anything, just watch. I did advertise years ago but got no takers. I thought maybe someone hosting an Ann Summers party for the girls would be up for it.

Could always do it via cam, that would be good but in person would be amazingly hot.

Messaggio Manchester 
Hi I am male a little bi curious recently separated here to make friend's see where it goes, in to mmf, mutual masturbation and cyber fun

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo