Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Seeing Wife On Cam
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Seeing Wife On Cam 
We've done alot of hot kinky stuff in past. Have you ever watched or put on a show on a webcam (you, her or the both). That can be exciting. We've had some good times on them. We used to play around on I think it was webcamnow...don't even know if it exists still. Then where we had our first erotic time with a black guy.

We had watched a few in the past but never shared a show until...I came home earlier then expected and noticed lights dim in the computer room and thought that I might catch a sight of something if I was lucky. So i peeked thru window and saw her on the webcam sight. She was going from room to room, kinda boring. Was just getting ready to go in when I saw that she had connected with a black man. So started watching...couldn't hear anything but must've been good cause she started rubbing his pussy over her panties or I guess thong. Then saw he was also showing her that he was rubbing himself and was getting a good size bulge in his pants. Could see that they were in conversaion and not much happening yet. So sneaked in and went downstairs where she was and the door was shut so I could listen outside. They were talking about experiences...he never had been with a white women and her never a black guy. Pretty soon the question came up if they reall had large cocks. He said something to the effect would you care to see and she replied hell yes. Then he told her if he showed then she would have to too. She told him if it excites me I will. I needed to see this so went upstairs and called her name. She must've told him I was home and signed off. I asked her what she was up to in her thong and sexy top? Said she was just playing games waiting for me. Hmmm, so since she wasn't gonna admit to it I asked her which ones and said I hope not basketball because that black guy she was camming with would kick her ass. Her jaw dropped and asked how long I was watching and what I heard. Told her everything I saw and heard. Then told her I was gonna take a shower and she might want to go find out if it was true. Needless to say...damn fast shower. When I entered the room out of his view he only had underwear on and she had top and thong yet. Paused it while she caught me up. He wants to watch her naked and she wants to watch him. Cool I said and reached over and touched her shaved pussy and it was the sloppiest wet I had ever felt. Way fucking creamy. When I felt that and realized why iy was that way...because a black guy had her all excited talking dirty and such. I said DO IT!!! Made a game plan that I would watch and write down questions and suggestions. Then we'd let him know I had entered room.

So the show started and to cut to the chase she soon had her top off exposing her small titties. He said he liked them and wanted to see her white pussy. I wrote...I don't know if I should let you see it because I'm married and no black guy has ever seen it. He replied that he knew he was gonna be the first cause he could see the lust and slut in her eyes. She said Oh really and at that stood up and removed her thong and I knew he could see the glistening pussy of my wife. Next thing I know he takes out his cock and it's a little on the longer aide but extremely thick and hard and juicing too. Now my white cock is hard and throbbing and drewling like never before seeing how hot my wife and this black man are over each other! Then she says to me go get my dildoe and the dude guys Wow I didn;t know your husband was here and I said it's all cool. I brought back her darker one that we had used at times fantasizing. I snuck it under and handed it to her. She draws it to her mouth and nearly takes it all the way down (my wife is a exellent cock sucker). When I see this I see his cock is twitching and throbbing uncontrolably, ALONG WITH MINE! My cock has got to be the hardest and largest ever. Then him and I start exchanging words. He wants to know if I'm okay with this...yes. Wants to know if I'd enjoy seeing her with a black man...yes. If I'd let her and before I could answer she says...if you were here in this room I don't care what he says. Them rams the dildo in her pussy and screams I'm coming and I want his black cock. Now he's stroking and watching her and having conversations and telling me to use it on her like it was his. So I'm fucking her with dildo and he says eat her while it's inside her so I am and she cums again. I''l cut to chase...so now I'm next to her stroking my cock she's playing with herself and he's stroking like a bat out of hell. Then he draws camera closer and starts pumping and spraying his thick cum all over everywhere and next thing she done licking on monitor (I guess she thought it'd come thru.LOL) But the way he was cumming it wouldn't have surprised me if it did. Then I start cumming and also have a mind blowing orgasm. Now all three are spent and exchange talk and say hope to see you on here again,

Never did see him again...we have kicked ourselves for not getting a name. Cause I know if we would've have meant and she agreed I would've seen her take on a black cock then!

We have done a lot of hot things...had a threesome with another guy...swapped partners with another couple...watched her with another man...watched her perform her first deep throat on another...I have also went down on her after knowing she had just been fucked. And yes she was full of his cum,,,she has revealed to me that I have ate her before when she had been with another earlier that I wasn't aware of....she has had a couple affairs, let's see at least 7 but I know there has been more. Which I should mention that I figured out she was having a fling with a co-worker, not the first time with a co-worker OR even a boss. BUT this time I found out he was black. Which if you like I'll share some of that story.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1