Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
I'm Not Sure if this makes me Bi
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio I'm Not Sure if this makes me Bi 
[b]I have a very ***** so I have had afew different men come to fuck my wife. Where I come in is I don't let them get deep into her. I'm always there and guide there cocks to her cunt. I rub their cocks against her clit and pump the cock at the same time. Just when their ready to cum I guide the head just inside her cunt not letting them fuck but to cum as I'm holding it back with one hand and jacking them off with the other.
I let their cum shoot just inside past her pussy lips. I love the feel of a hard cock wanting my wife's cunt while they get to look at her hair covered pussy and look at her tits as they cum. Only the head of their dick ever enter her but their cum has full access.
I have never sucked cock. I would like to hear from other men about your thoughts if you think this fedish is way over board. paulproger@gmail.com[/b]

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Being Bi 
don't think it makes you bi, but sounds like you might like suck on a good hard cock. I have the same feelings and have been married for 27yrs. and love to think of sucking a hard cock, but never have.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
I have met several married guys off other sites, whose profile says they are straight and looking for women. They have all enjoyed sucking my cock and taking it up the ass. OK that doesn't make them gay, but I was say they are at least partially bi.

Messaggio  
I don't think it makes you bi. That actually sounds pretty hot what you do and something I'd love to do with my wife.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio cock 
I don't know if it makes you bi or not, but it does make it sound as if you just want to try a mans cock in your mouth. Next time you have some one around for your wife find out if he would let you suck his cock as well. Sucking his cum and your wifes juicesfrom his cock at the same time sounds hot to me.
So my advice is to give it a try you never know it might become a regular thing.

Messaggio Playing with other guys dick's 
I agree with others, having a desire to play with other guys cocks shows a bi inclination without necessarily being GAY. Most guys who are highly sexed can always find relief from other guys when it is not so easy to get it on with women. Just lay back and enjoy or as you are now doing play with another dick to give you pleasure with your wife involved, it's all good.

Messaggio  
Sucking you're wife's lover does not make you gay or bi. It is hot to lick what is about ready to fill her pussy.

Messaggio  
I don't know if that makes you bi or not. I would like to fuck your wife, but, of course, I would prefer you not interfere.

However, I do have a question about myself ... I love to suck a big clitoris and have made several women cum this way (yes, I do swallow). Is that anything like sucking a *****? Does that make me bi?

Messaggio  
I never considered myself anything other than a very straight guy but my wife and I love to go dogging and I get a thrill out of seeing my wife sucking off strangers cocks. On one occasion whilst my wife was engaged with three guys one guy with a huge erection just pushed it in my direction and I took it in my hand. I cant forget how fucking hard it was & it got me hard as well. I ended up bringing him off on my wifes tits and he had a huge load too. That image still gets me hard when I think of it but still I could never dream of fucking a male asshole or being fucked. What does that say about me?

Messaggio Being bi 
I'm happily married. We fuck and suck almost every night. Yet I would love a cock up my arse and to wank someone off. Don't find men attractive in any way but I would love to try a cock.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1