Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Re posting old videos
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Re posting old videos 
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Reposting old videos 
welcome, some are good enough to see them again and gain for mre pleasure

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Re: Re posting old videos 
lookingsouth ha scritto:
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Messaggio Re: Re posting old videos 
Glory75 ha scritto:
lookingsouth ha scritto:
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Wink

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1