Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Transfer vhsc to pc?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Transfer vhsc to pc? 
Our digital camera video record is crap. Does anyone know how we can transfer from our camcorder to the pc? any help will be much apreciated

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
use a tv card with av in and record that way or if u have a dvd recorder ( the type that hook up to your tv) record it to disk, then convert it with your pc

Messaggio Re: Transfer vhsc to pc? 
ukswingers ha scritto:
Our digital camera video record is crap. Does anyone know how we can transfer from our camcorder to the pc? any help will be much apreciated
hey i had the same prob now got a digiral camcoder lots beter. if you like i can do some films for you Laughing

Messaggio  
maplins.co.uk do a software/hardware package for converting non digital video to pc. so do PC world.

Messaggio  
go to best buy and get a camcorder to pc converter it puts your camcorder video on your pc i had the same problem too.

Messaggio  
I don't know about the solutions bing offered here but have noticed that the number of video cards with this facility have been reducing in number as digital camcorders gain more supporters. I still have the hardware and software solutions to record from 8mm/Hi8/VHS/ VHS-C and SVHS and convert to most formats including MPEG and AVI. If you are in the London area then come on over and I'll let you use the equipment

Messaggio Analog to Digital 
Easiest/cheapest way is to 1) get a digital cam, 2) a set of $3 RCA-plugged cables, and 3) plug your analog camera into the digital camera - you know: red to red, white to white, yellow to yellow. Copy your analog tape onto the digital camera's media, and viola! - your original is digitized. Of course, you'll then have to plug the digital camera into the computer and download it again. But, you'll have a shiny new digital camera to use henceforth and you won't have to go through all that again.

Messaggio  
IVE GOT AN AV 820 VIDEO GRABBER USB PLUG IN DOSE THE JOB FINE LOOK ON EBAY MITE GET ONE THERE

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1