Rispondi Pagina 4 di 4
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4
most public place you have fingered or wanked yourself
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Masturbation 
The thread seems have evolved into a where you've fooled around with someone thread. As far as that goes me and an ex used to fuck behind a bar we frequented a lot, sometimes in the bathroom. Another time she jerked me off under my jacket in a crowded theater opening night of 300. I once fucked an ex in a Wal-mart changing room. Another GF and I pulled over on the side of the road to fuck in the car while cars were passing. Went to visit an ex at work on her lunch break after we had broken up and she was seeing someone else and I fucked her in my car in the parking lot.

As far as masturbation goes I've done it at all my jobs including when I was working at my local gym. Sometimes these hot girls would come in and workout and I'd have to sneak to the room with the security cams and rub one out. I once rubbed oune out in the ocean when at the beach. I also rubbed one out in my apartment complex pool while these hot chicks were tanning feet away.

L'ultima modifica di christobel il 2022-04-30 20:53:22, modificato 1 volta
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Pubs, toilets, taxis, all kinds of public transport, in a wood, on a beach, in a classroom etc etc. All with partners I hasten to add. I fucked my A level maths tracher when i was 17

Messaggio  
Wanked in the car, in the forrest, on the bus, the balcony, on the beach, in the water, at what ever work I had.

Got wanked and blowed in a plane, a train and a bus - loved the train I remember.

Have fucked in a out side galleria, on the beach, in cars ...

Love to do what ever sex outiside the house and home ...

Messaggio wanking in different places 
One night I once wanked myself in our bed while my wife was in our spare bedroom being fucked by a visiting friend and fucked her "slippy seconds" when she eventually came to bed.

Messaggio  
office, car, forest

Messaggio New jobs new wanks 
My favorite was while I was working the front desk at the gym sometimes I'd be behind the desk rubbing my dick as some of the sexiest women worked out. My favorite would be when they were feet away from me at the front desk and couldn't tell I was rubbing my rock hard cock under the desk as they said hi and tried to small talk. There was something so naughty about it.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 4 di 4
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4