most public place you have fingered or wanked yourself
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
at the beach

Messaggio  
Bus train work park woods

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio in a bus 
ive wanked in a bus, behind a hot female, and cum on her back and in her hair, i still do it now. and even more now the weather is geting better, all the lush hot bitches r out in tight legging and mini skirts. i also do it everywhere, even in a supermarket or cafe.

Messaggio More places 
Since last time I posted I have jerked it more places. The last few jobs I have had obviously. I snuck into the women locker room at my gym late at night and stroked in their shower. I had a fuck buddy jerk me off during a movie then swallow my cum. Jerked in a wal mart changing room just remembering the time I fucked in one. Was at a friends house and his sexxxy fuckin girlfriend left her used panties in the bathroom so I jerked with them. I also jerked with her new panties once when they left me there along and rubbed my cum in them.

Messaggio courthouse 
traffic court in county courthouse.
I got off and ticket was reduced

Messaggio where do I start... 
I have wanked and fucked in many places over the years.... A few that come to mind are :- fucked in corn fields next to foot paths with people walking past, swimming pool changing rooms with many people outside, in a small swimming pool with a couple of other people swimming, in a new build house, i was fucking my wife from behind, and she chatted out of the window with a couple we knew! public yes, but unseen!

Messaggio Horny in Virginia Beach 
My wife and I have decided to add another couple, single male, or single female to our bedroom fun. We are interested in anyone within 100 miles. We'd get to know each other online and maybe exchange some pics. Then meet and then possibly start out with some mutual masturbation and/or same room sex. We'll see where that takes us.

We would love another man to service my wife with me. Yes, DP is probably the end result. Or another woman helping my wife with me. Ultimately another couple would be perfect.

Let us know if this sounds good to you and we can get this "ball" rolling.

Messaggio Well Found more places to jerk off. 
Ive had more jobs since last so I stroked it in the bathroom of one of them. The other one I stroked off in the back of a mail truck. Also stopped by a fuck buddys house while working 1 day we made out and she started jerking me off then sucked me off till I came in her mouth, then she went to eat lunch with her husband. She said first thing she did was kiss him deep so he would get my cum 2nd hand without even knowin.

Messaggio  
Our boat dock, our backyard. showers at a campground. We have both masturbated while driving down the road. She loves to sit in the back seat and fuck herself as we drive back roads!!!!

Messaggio everywhere 
I'm a hot girl. Like fuck and suck. Can u learn me for sex?

http://tarskereso.byethost14.com/

igazimedvebaba@gmail.com

medvebabacska@gmail.com

igazimedvecske@gmail.com

Messaggio  
In a lay by over my gf as she lay naked on the bonnet very public but luckily dark was very nice.

Messaggio I have stroked in many places 
I have stroke on the side of the freeway under a street light. every car going by could see me. I have stroked while driving home from work during the daytime. that is so much fun. I also have stroked standing in a stores parking lot. A old couple drove by and saw me. ladies if you want to see me let me know?
oneblkone @Hotmail.com

Messaggio Libary at work 
I have so many great memories Cars , lookouts , public parks but the one I use a lot to get off on is when my girl friend I was condoling at work teasing each other while doing some research in the library at work while pretending to get books from shelves and reading we wore no undies for easy access with each others hands in pants and under skirt we were getting each other off , I always loved her face when she cum she looked like she was in pain wanting to scream but could not. It was so hot we came back to the office to fuck and suck each other off. In those days of my thirties we used to cum four times a day, I miss my girl so much.

Messaggio  
in my greenhouse.....

Codice:
http://vid83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/akaelder/DSCN3535.mp4

Messaggio  
Many times in an open plan changing room when I was much younger and could cum in seconds.
In the past few years most open place was a beach, couple of times in the dunes but wife jerked me off on the beach itself once.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 4
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo