Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
Timeline
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Timeline 
We have added a new timeline page.

This page allows you to follow the activity of friends and other people you have chosen. Activities tracked include posying videos, photo and blogs, and writing comments.

To Follow a user, click on the "Follow" button at the top of a video or photo or profile page.

Please leave any feedback here if you have suggestions on how to improve this feature.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
First of all, I love this feature, I appreciate a personal place like this.

If I may suggest an improvement about the user comments on other videos / Photo sets:

- Make a way to activate or disactivate comments in "Timeline" feature .. just because I don't understand italian/german/spanish.. and (and even some english comments like "Nice .. hot .. show me more etc " are not my cup of tea (comments that sometimes fill my page).

This is a nice feature! .. guys!

Messaggio  
Glory, How many friends do you have? how many people are you following?

Messaggio  
Lol.. I know what you mean ..well .. about 120 on my friends list, and 110 on my 'following' list .. but think about this if your feature becomes popular Smile

again ..this is a great feature!

<< go sit in his corner.

L'ultima modifica di glory75 il 2012-09-29 09:38:44, modificato 1 volta
Messaggio  
Can I come sit on your corner with you???

Messaggio Mmmmm 
*watches Glory & Sweet* dirty buggers

Twisted Evil

Messaggio  
Jealous bitch !! hahahaha

xxxx

Messaggio hehehe 
Rolling Eyes

Messaggio  
Sit with me at our own corner, wetty. 8)

Messaggio Good feature but... 
whenever i click on a video link in the timeline instead of going to the video page I just get a blank page with advertisements. Is this supposed to happen? thanks.

Messaggio Re: Good feature but... 
lexicon551 ha scritto:
whenever i click on a video link in the timeline instead of going to the video page I just get a blank page with advertisements. Is this supposed to happen? thanks.

When you click on a thumbnail --> "user has uploaded ___" , then you can be able to watch the videos/photos.

When you click on a thumbnail--> "user has commented on ___"., then you get a blank page (with ads for non-subscribers).

I think It is like that. I don't know if my response is correct, and what YUVUTU users really want....

Messaggio hehehe 
Garr3tt ha scritto:
Sit with me at our own corner, wetty. Cool

woohoo, I've pulled! xxxxxxx

Messaggio Re: Good feature but... 
lexicon551 ha scritto:

You are supposed to see the video. We are looking into this and will fix it.

Messaggio  
it is now fixed

Messaggio  
first the ability to view the activity from the people you are following makes it sort of a "stalker friendly" feature & second the the "Timeline" is way out of sync with the actual it witch these events happened. so far it seems like a fail to me but I'm sure the site will sort it out. Wink

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo