Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
We enjoyed our time here
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio We enjoyed our time here 
Bye All ..we have really enjoyed our time on this site. Since we found four of our rejected videos submited to yuvutu site on another site. (why..?? ) http://****************.html Therefore we have deleted all our videos and photos on this site. We are in the process to have the other videos also removed from the ***********.com...thanks for everything..it was fun .

Cheers

Carol an George

Messaggio this is a compliment ?? 
seems more of a case for litigation !! any class action laywers on the site ? will miss their voluminous contributions for sure

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio in response 
there is no way possible for your REJECTED videos to have been taken and submitted elsewhere, obviously you must have published them on various sites yourselves and not remembered doing so.

That statement insinuates that one of the moderators is somehow responsible for copyright theft..

Messaggio  
bye you 2 ....

shut the door on the way out...........

please dont slam it ....

Messaggio  
if your vid were rejected on yuvutu

theres no way they could be submitted to another site from here ...

as wet has said .. you must have uploaded the vids in other places also ....

Messaggio Vids 
As Wetchick says.. there is no way any Mods can take a vid from through the approval process and copy it to upload it elsewhere... the "system" just doesnt allow for that kind of thing,......

No Mods would do that.. if caught their Moderator post would be terminated immediately.. as it should be.

I think I speak for us all to say our integrity is better than that, we are put in a position of trust by Admin and know better than to abuse that trust.

Pea

Messaggio Furniture and Snowflakes 
All I ever saw on your cam was your furniture or snowflakes, leaves, etc.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1