Vai a Precedente  1, 2
Comment screening
Have these steps improved the comments?

Yes 83% 83% ( 80 )
No 16% 16% ( 16 )

Voti Totali : 96
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
Too right, kyx. If someone's gone to the time and trouble of making a video, they shouldn't be slated for it. If you like it, say so: if you don't, just shut up. Obviously, positive criticism like "better lighting" or " try a wider angle shot" is fine, but just being nasty should be deleted by admin. And I've not had any problems with the verification code when posting comments.

Messaggio About the comments... 
I think that I have to agree with Mr ALM in this subject... If I get a nasty comment I just know witch one to block and then delete the comment... That is a good way to get to the camtrolls on here so please let them speak their opinion... We know how to hit the delete button...

Thanks for a great site guys, love it

xxx

Messaggio  
lisa-lopez ha scritto:
its a great idea, and works very well, i think offenders should have their I.P. address barred from the site. but only if they re-offend. if you get an abusive comment i.e. your ugly(as i have had) just laugh it off, the person is abviously jealous of the attention you are getting xx Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Messaggio  
Exwife I feel nailed it on the head, you can weed out the A-holes on here that way lol

Messaggio  
I think that is great that you guys did this...Thank you very much!!!!!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Give the User Comment Control 
It is nice to know that the Admins of this site is screening rude and nasty comments. This makes is easier for people to upload their sexy content.

Still, to make the task easier for the Admins and beneficial to the Members, maybe allowing members to PRE-SCREEN and APPROVE or DISAPPROVE comments BEFORE they are even posted would be better. This way, control is given to the Member to allow particular comments while banning other unnecessary ones.

Also, rude and obnoxious Members and "anonymous" folks will be less likely to post harassing comments if they know the world will not see them before the Members get to see them first.

Less rude and hateful comments, more member control, a more comfortable adult environment, and more uploads. Everybody wins.

Messaggio Am i iggied in chat room 
I am new to this site. While I am lovin every minute of it, I dont think I am seeing all the writing in the chat room. It sucks not knowin what people are talking about. How can I find out if I am on ignore from lots of other chatters? Also when I click on someones name and pick private message it doesent go to a pvt message box. It only puts there name in the room as a whisper message, I do not understand this. I have recieved pvt. messages in small boxes from others.

PLEASE HELP!! and Thank You

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Re: Am i iggied in chat room 
[quote="jmfatcat"]I am new to this site. While I am lovin every minute of it, I dont think I am seeing all the writing in the chat room. It sucks not knowin what people are talking about. How can I find out if I am on ignore from lots of other chatters? Also when I click on someones name and pick private message it doesent go to a pvt message box. It only puts there name in the room as a whisper message, I do not understand this. I have recieved pvt. messages in small boxes from others.

PLEASE HELP!! and Thank You[/quot

not everyone likes the pvt boxes ..... and dont answer to them .....
if you can not read both sides of a convo ... probbly means that one is whispering so you wont see it.....

Messaggio  
I think...

Comments should be notified to the poster and allow them to approve.disapprove...prior to them being on display

Admin should enable a genuine/ possible / professional tag to be applied to content. A watermark should be applied and the poster requests removal or change to whatever tag is applied by admin

Enable a 'Verified Genuine' award to profiles, videos, photos etc ...how you achieve this, check out other sites! eg xhamster

These are merely suggestions, I love peeps showing themselves off and being appreciated...I don't like wanking monkey pirates!

Messaggio Just a thought 
I've noticed that most of the A$$hole that give rude comments are 9 out of 10 times annonamous. So I just don't accept or allow anonamous folks to comment on my vids. If you have the sack to give a rude comment about one of my vids I'm going to PM you and ask what you problem is. And suprisingly enough it's always people that never have a pic or vid of their own to upload. So it is what it is. I don't mind deleting my own though. But if the admins are looking out for us I'm glad they're lookin out for us.

Messaggio Hockey 
good information you

write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

Messaggio Comments 
The answer should be obvious. Take a dump in your house. NOT SOMEONE ELSES.

Messaggio Removing comments 
We have had spam left as a comment on one of our videos, how do we remove this? on the old yuvutu we had the option to remove but now can't see a remove option. We're not too bothered about message filters as before we had control of what content to keep. We hope this feature hasn't been left out.

Messaggio Re: Removing comments 
mrnmrsfreak ha scritto:
We have had spam left as a comment on one of our videos, how do we remove this? on the old yuvutu we had the option to remove but now can't see a remove option. We're not too bothered about message filters as before we had control of what content to keep. We hope this feature hasn't been left out.

Hi if we (Mods) can be of any assistance if you cant remove a comment you don't wish on your profile page from others. let me or others know exactly which and where and we will do our utmost to oblige

enjoy your membership

Linda

Messaggio  
I'am new this the blog. I like download videos. tank
https://www.pronosofts.com

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2