Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
my first time trying anal sex and I need help.
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio my first time trying anal sex and I need help. 
I want to try anal sex but I'm afraid that it will hurt or it will be messy.Is anal sex like losing your virginity in that it hurts only the first time but after that it gets easier?What should I do before he sticks his penis in my butt?What should i do during insertion and when he starts to thrust his penis in and out to make it less painful?Afterwards is there any pain or mess that I should Expect?I have watched a lot of videos on here that show both people having a good time.The videos do show a woman in what looks like slight discomfort and rarely do I see any poop on the mans penis when he takes it out of her ass.Any tips or tricks would be nice.I hope to some day try double penetration but I need to first get the hang of anal before I can attempt something like that.I want to hear from both men and women on this matter. :)

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio why no answers 
I want every ones opinion on what makes anal good for both partners. :D

Messaggio  
I can hurt. especially if your nervous about it.

Messaggio  
No it is not like losing your virginity and it can hurt everytime.

Messaggio  
there are things you can do to make it easier there, plenty of lubrication there is an ointment called analease that will numb it slightly for you make sure you have a bowel movement several hours before anal sex or you can take an enema several hours before. but the best thing is plenty of lube and find the most relaxed position that you can.

Messaggio Re: my first time trying anal sex and I need help. 
Yes you can try some anal lube with an anesthetic to numb partial feeling as you get your lover's hard cock throbbed in your butt hole. Be sure to ask him to thrust all his pole inside you if you barely feel anything!..

Usually using a dildo with lube to slowly open your butt hole would make a great help, darling.

My advice is to tell your hubby to get some mint drops like "sweet breath drops" which are sold at the pharmacy (don't use listerine cuz it's too minty and very strong), and once you're fully in position and your lover is totally throbbing in and out of you go ahead and ask him to pull out his cock and put two drops of that into your gaping hole. And you'll feel great as he re-inserts his cock and keeps giving you the hot anal pleasure you will crave time after time!..

Have fun and be adventurous!..."Anal is the new pussy", baby!..

Busco parejas o mujeres (casadas, divorciadas, solteras, solas) como amigas para sexo.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Anal sex advance 
Anal sex is different for many ladies. Some ladies can have an orgasm just from anal sex. Some hate it. The advice is get reallly turned on.......lots of clitoral stimulation first.........drink some wine or have a few beers and really relax........TAKE YOUR TIME WITH THIS.........get reallly turned on.........have your man finger your ass some with lube on his fingers as he massages your butt and around your pussy. Have him do it enough that you can push back on two of his fingers inside you........once you can do that, have him lay on his back and you straddle him...........now position his cock on your asshole and YOU slowly lower yourself down onto him........this way, YOU are controlling how fast he enters you........use lots of lube---LOTS--little by little........once you are comfy with taking him into your ass, you can lay on your back, bring your knees up and rub your clit while he enters your ass and fucks you.

When you're ready to be really submissive for him, you might let him enter you from behind, pulling your hair and slapping your ass......that's really exciting sometime!

Another note, if you are worried about it being messy, and sometimes it is, then go buy a Fleet enema (available at HEB, Albertsons...most any store) and give yourself an enema about 2 hours before you two get together.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1