Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Saturday Morning
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Saturday Morning 
So the other Saturday morning the wife and I wake up a little late, probably from the great fuck the night before. It’s looking cold and rainy outside, not the weather we needed to work in the yard like we’d planned. She was watching some cooking show on TV, I was just laying there looking at her wonderful plump body and getting ideas. My cock began to notice her 44d’s being uncovered next to us (my cock has good taste in boobs) with her pale pink nipples just beginning to rise up. My hand drifted over to softly squeeze the one closest to me; she leaned into me and moaned softly. With my other hand I reached down to give my cock a couple of tugs, just to emphasize my appreciation of her beauty. She rolled over being careful to keep my hand on her boob and tickled my nearest nipple with her fingertips. That caused my cock to jump in my hand and I groaned out loud. I love having my nipples played with and sucked or nipped. By this time she noticed my actions with my cock and asked if it was leaking yet. It was beginning to and I told her so. She licked her lips and asked if I’d washed it off from last night’s activity. When I said I had she said she might need a taste as soon as she wrote down the recipes they were showing on TV. I kept on stroking as she copied down the cooking instructions. She took a few seconds away to lick my nipples and to run her fingers around the slit in my cockhead to feel my precum. My free hand kept her nipples erect and turning a deeper shade of pink as she became more aroused. I was just jacking myself nice and slow anticipating some help soon. Finally the show ended. She looked at my slippery cock in my hand and told me she wanted a taste soon. With the hand not teasing my nipples she slowly slid a finger into her slit and must have started working on her clit, she was catching up to me quickly. So here we were playing with each others nipples with one hand and both of us getting closer and closer to cumming from self stimulation. I said I was getting really close and asked if she was too. The moan was answer enough. She said she was almost there too; but she wanted me to cum in her mouth while she finished herself off. Never one to refuse a reasonable request I said I could do that. I kept pumping with a varied pace to keep myself close, she was working her clit over pretty good. After a couple near accidents she was ready for my cum. Keeping her had on her pussy she leaned over gripped the base of my cock and told me now was the time. Then she engulfed my cockhead just in time to catch my load. Her moans increased and after only a couple seconds she collapses on the bed next to me. Leaning over for a kiss she shared a little taste of my cum with me. We hopped up soon after to get in the shower, but that’s a story for another time

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1