Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
First Time Bi Play
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio First Time Bi Play 
I was sitting in this motel room, one light on making the place seem darker than it was. The curtains were closed tight against the blazing sunlight outside. My heart was beating fast, anticipating the knock at the door that would herald the beginning of my journey into the world of other men’s cocks.

This obsession with cocks was something relatively new. For most of my life I was totally straight. I never really thought of a cock as an object that would arouse me. I have a long-term girlfriend and I love making love to her. I would never give up tits and pussy.

However, a few months ago, I happened onto a chatroom with a video component. One of the rooms was dedicated to bisexuals and all of a sudden I found myself turned on by the sight of hard stroked cocks. I was fascinated by the variety of cocks: Huge fuck tools/small cocks, straight cocks/curved cocks, cut cocks/uncut cocks, white cocks/black cocks, etc. Watching them being stroked and then cumming got me hard and horny. It is funny. I am not attracted to men. I am only interested in men from the waist down and the knees up! LOL

I soon found myself fantasizing about cocks, stroking them and sucking on them. One day, I allowed myself to use my webcam to put my cock’s image out there on the chatroom. It felt so freeing. And then I would get comments on my cock. I was amazed that people responded about what they would like to do to my cock.

After a bit, I would engage in chats with other guys and occasionally do a cam2cam session with them. I would get so turned on by these virtual sex sessions that I would cum very hard. However, these sessions only ignited the desire to do these things in real life.

So there I was, waiting in this darkened motel, awaiting my first real life experience with another cock. I had met this guy in this chatroom. He was married, but also wanted to experience a real cock. He seemed to need to be discreet, was disease-free, seemed not to be creepy, was around my age, and was close to where I lived. We had agreed to meet at a motel in between where we lived.

The knock at the door made me jump. I got up and opened the door and in walked a middle-aged guy. I quickly closed the door. Introductions were quick and were a bit strained. I could feel the tenseness in the air.

“So how should we start?” Ralph asked, the trembling in his voice betraying the emotions in him.

“Let me take off your pants,” I suggested, “Let me go first.”

I got on my knees and unbuckled his belt. His pants button at the top was resisting my fumbling fingers, but at last I managed to unfasten it and I pulled his pants down to his feet. A bulge in his underwear was at eye level and my cock jumped at the sight of it. With trembling hands, I pulled down his underwear and his half-hard cock tumbled out. It was one of those Oh-my-god moments when my heart was beating so fast and my breath was coming fast and deep. There, right in front of me was another man’s cock, the object of so much fantasizing for the past few months.

I put my hands around this cock shaft, my hands trembling at first. His cock was average size and it felt soft and smooth in my hand. As I stroked it up and down, I could feel it start to get hard. Something about experiencing his cock getting hard also got me hard and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused.

“Can I, can I take it in my mouth?” I asked looking up at him.

“Uh, well, yeah, sure,” the words stumbling out of his mouth.

With my whole body shaking with anticipation, I took his cock and slid it into my mouth. This was the big moment. Would I really get off on it or would I be repulsed? Many times, I had seen my girlfriend going down on me and as she did so, she would moan and get very wet. I had always wondered what she got out of sucking my cock, and now I was going to find out.

My lips slowly moved up and down that rapidly hardening cockshaft. I could feel it getting larger and larger in my mouth and I used my tongue to lick along the underside as I traveled up and down. Just at the top, I would swirl my tongue around the underside of his cockhead, and he would thrust his hips forward and groan.

The feeling of his cock in my mouth, the smell of his crotch and arousal, the sound of his groans all were getting me turn-on to the point where my cock was just bouncing around in the air. I was out of control. I reached down and gently massaged his balls as I sucked him. Those sacs with their wrinkled texture and twin balls felt so incredible.

The minutes went on and on as I played with his cock and balls. He was crying out now in utter pleasure.

“Please, please, I want to cum, please, Rudder, make me cum!” he begged.

I slid a finger into his ass and massaged his prostate vigorously. “Cum for me, cum for me now,” I commanded, “Shoot it in my mouth!”

I could feel his body tense up and grow rigid. I could feel his cock swell up and his cockhead enlarge. Then all of a sudden, his cock shot out a hot, creamy stream of cum into my mouth. I can’t even begin to describe the pleasure this gave me as I swallowed and sucked him dry, hearing him moan as each aftershock shook his body and coaxed another shot of cum into my mouth.

And then it was over. I was no longer a cock virgin and I knew that I liked what I had just done. The guy came down from his sexual high and looked at me and said, “OK, now it’s my turn to play with you.” He did and then we were both became a bit uncomfortable as we put on our clothes and quickly left. I had had my first taste of cock, but I didn’t think it would be the last. In fact, I was already planning a way to convince my girlfriend to try a bi-MFM. Hmmm, it looks like there will be more fantasies to come.
I am a newbie, bi-curious guy. Never done anything with another guy yet. Have gf and love tits and pussy, but want to try cock some day. I live on the Northeast coast of the USA. Anyone else feel like this?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
WOW --- very erotic story! This also is one of my greatest sexual fantasies. Thanks for sharing.

Messaggio  
This is very close how I envisioned my first time but it turned superficially different than I had expected. I already shared my experience in a different post, so I won't duplicate it here. Thanks for sharing your vivid and honest experience!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1