Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
When was the first sex you had? how was it?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio When was the first sex you had? how was it? 
For me, I was 12 years old when I heard my older sister(15years) screaming in her room I didn’t know what happened, I opened the door and I saw her bf fucking her, she did not give me any attention, I saw them until he cum on her stomach. She told me close the door and get out. Later on she came to me and told me don’t tell my mom. After a week I asked her I want try sex. Then she helped me to find girl for fucking and she leaved us alone I tried but I could not enjoy. I came and ask her to help me to enjoy and scream like her, her bf was sitting on the sofa and he said let him come with us and enjoy the time. In the beginning she refused and later she agreed. I saw how she suck the cock and I like it and I started sharing her and her bf took my ass virginity. And he fucked me with her. From that time I like the cock and the cum. And still enjoying sharing the cum with her Wink .
now i am 25

Messaggio first timer 
Well i was around same age12, it was the girl next door, but i really liked her brother. So when i got alone with her she would show it to me and i would lick it all over. I then got up the never to show her brother and he sucked mine. I thought this is great both worlds. Loved it ever since.. Razz

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1