Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
video editing
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio video editing 
just wondered are there any good free video/picture editing software?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Microsoft Moviemaker is a free download - might not be teh most comprehensive on the market but it does the job pretty well.

Messaggio  
Yep movie maker works well especially for free.

For pictures we use GIMP. Similarly featured like photoshop, works really good.

Messaggio Software is a tool 
All the software in the world will not make up for jerky handling of the camera, nor ignoring the effect of lighting.
As I have posted before, CUM is white, and back lighted backgrounds make the shot difficult to see.

Also, if some chick is jacking a guy off, she should stop jacking his dick when he starts to cum. Most of the cameras we use do not have the bit rate to accurately capture the semen flying out when the dick is being shaken about.
SLOWER IS BETTER!

There is a common theme on YUVUTU of some chick sucking a guy's dick while he is filming it. That is fine, but please make sure the camera is on auto focus, and try to hold it still. Often, the lips-to-cock detail is jerky (no pun intended), and we miss the actual cumshot, or it is blurred.

Check out Mr and Mrs B to see how it should be done.

In a nut shell, keep the camera focused,concentrate on the action, and let the cum fly!

Happy Jacking

Messaggio Mac iMovie is free 
iMovie comes with all Macs (and iDVD) and is pretty easy to use too.
But if you had a Mac you would know this.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
If you are lucky, you can get a new pc with preloaded software installed.

I had Cyberlink DVD Suite Premium [upgraded to Platinum for HiDef files] preinstalled on my new pc, and it totally eclipsed the Pinnacle Studio 9 I purchased for my old pc.

You can always try out photo and video editing software for free at free software download sites.
Just be sure to check to see how long the trial is, and if there are any limitations to the trial version.

Messaggio movie editing 
I have a Mac Notebook Pro but find imovie very slow, inflexible and tricky. Also I can't crop where I want to, onlu where it allows me to and I can't find how to mask faces. I won't let me import sound track over the visual.
Any ideas?

Messaggio Have you checked youtube? 
I get a lot of tips and quick lessons from watching "tutorial" videos on youtube. You might do a quick search to see it that can be done with imovie and how to do it.

As always, I can help blur or edit video for you...

Good Luck!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1