Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Sterching the Scrotum
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Sterching the Scrotum 
As some of you might have seen in my video comments, I have a very tight scrotum. This does not really bother me, and it does have some advantages, but since I post cumshot videos on a regular basis, I wonder if there is a way to stretch the scrotum. I ask this, because it seems to me that swinging balls in a cumshot video might enhance the experience for the viewer. Then again, maybe some viewers like them tight!
Now, I am not interested in having my balls hang halfway down my leg, but a little relaxing might be good. Suggestions?

Messaggio Try a Cock Ring.......... 
Check out my videos and try a cock ring. It worked for me and I got some tight balls! Many different styles of cock rings on the market. I just made mine out of a neck band to hold your sunglasses.... inexpensive, they stretch and tie good... Let me know how you make out. I use mine everyday for a couple of hours and my balls hang good now after just a few weeks..... Enjoy! 2Btrusted

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I've always had very tight balls, imagine they might not feel very comfortable swinging? I've used a cock-ring like 2btrusted and that does make them more prominent.

Women do like to feel something slapping against their cunts when they're being fucked hard though, so you might consider getting a hafada piercing, which is a ring through your scrotum. I had one for a while, if it's in the right place it swings against the woman's clit at the end of the in-stroke when you're fucking her doggy-style. If you're fucking her missionary-style, it's supposed to slap against her perinium.

You can't cover a hafada by a condom though, so until it's healed you're vulnerable to anything she might be carrying as your balls are going to get soaked in her juices during a fuck, even if she doesn't squirt.

Geoff

Messaggio Scrotum streaching technique 
Pull the skin gently on each side of your scrotum and hold it in a stretch for a couple of minutes. Repeat about three times each day. This will enlarge the sack. I used to do this just before going to sleep. After a couple of weeks of this, start pulling the testicles down by working your thumb and forefinger around your sack at the base of your penis. After four to six weeks of this kind of stretching, your scrotum will be looser, just be patient.

I found that I needed a different style of underwear to gently hold my whole package. Tightly whiteys are much to tight, boxers allow more swing than is comfortable. I finally found Italian high cut briefs that work well for me. Of course when cold all hardware pulls back into my crotch. Love having my wife cup my balls (now that she can get a comfortable hold) and pull them down during foreplay.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1