Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
ReneKimīs guide on who you shoud behawe and GET LUCKY !!!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio ReneKimīs guide on who you shoud behawe and GET LUCKY !!! 
Hello

my name is renekim.

my girlfrind has talked me into wrting abit about my behaviur and my "technics"
so her goes

Sorry for my english, i direktly translae danish into english, so i dont hope i make to much fuck-up !!

Enjoy.

As we all know, woman(and men) ar interrestet in beeing noticed.
Itīs a key thing to bee "at it" so to speak, when you wanner "get som action"

When you (man or woman) are approaching a person DONT have sex on your mind. That works like a big big STOPsign flashing abow your head.
Be polite. i know itīs hard when you wanner FUCK LIKE RABBITS, but in the end, donīt we all ?

When you got the chat(both on the internet and in real life) going. You know the point where you been talkin and talking, spilt some (Not all) off you guts. Itīs time to move the subject into level 2.
Start talking sex.
itīs a matter off traning. BECAUSE itīs a lot off things that comes together her.
Still. keep you straitght face.
look into the other persons eyes(Yearh Yearh, i know itīs sound cheecy)
Tell (if you are a man) her that you wanner feel her body rely close.
LOOK at here respons, itīs realy realy importen that you pay close attention to this. In many moments that will tricker something in her. Just play along, say that you sorry, you didt mean to be rude.
Take the talk back to "the normal life" continu with the normal things for a bit
IF this is real life, and , letīs say your are sitting at home, in a sofa, get gloser. See if you canīt get to touch here, lite, on her should, her hand maybe.
When that is done
DO it again, look into her eyes, say it again.
AND NOW .. its time for a kisse

Ore something.

This have work for me a coupel off times
it sound like a guy that runs around whit his dick outside of his pants and dont wanner do anythiing else than fuck BUT
thatīs not the truth.
im in a relationship. after 7 years not beeing with anybody than my self. and not beeing fucking around ore anything.

This is chapter on of ReneKim guide to woman ore men, i think it works both way, i dont know

Is it ok or is it complet nonsense ?

/ReneKim

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio reply 
I would rely like it if enyone would write something .... even if u think i am WAAAAAAAAAAY of line

/Rene

Messaggio Thank you! 
Worked like a charm!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1