Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Wife Gets Off Big Time on Big Dildos
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Wife Gets Off Big Time on Big Dildos 
I really gets off when my husband uses big dildos on me. I get a bit afraid at first because it looks like it will hurt, but then I loose control when my hubby inserts the big "John Holmes or Sean Michaels dong in my tiny pussy.
Any other wives enjoys big toys?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Mine is also a huge fan of big toys. Sometimes she likes to start small, and at other times she loves going for the biggest in our collection - a 9" black lifelike. It's a huge turn on to see those wet lips wrapped around something that big, and how much she's getting off on it.

Messaggio gig toys 
i like when my friend use big black dildo on me 10-11", he likes to get it almost all in, it feels so good

Messaggio simply put.... 
Bigger IS better! Very Happy

Messaggio  
I love big dicks and am glad to see others do to. I have a 9" dildo, we use it for dp too.

Messaggio  
I would have never believed in my life the "bigger is better" stories, but then my husband used a vibrator on me, relaxing me really well...before slipping a huge, soft, pink jellydildo in me. As he pushed it into my vagina slowly, I swear I could feel every vein on the rod. I orgasmed hard in seconds, and when he continued to move it in me, the orgasms kept just coming. I was moaning and acting like a slut in heat all the while, begging for more.

I felt a bit ashamed later on of my total loss of selfcontrol, and the fact that he teased me for being a "big cock slut". Took a while to mentally accept that yes, I am a woman who enjoys it Big. I used to laugh at the huge dildos I saw in sexshops, not after that experience..!

I think with toys I actually prefer it bigger than with real cocks, because toys are used differently and a really big cock can hurt when the guy is pounding you, going for his orgasm without much care for how it feels to you.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1