Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
1st MM Experinece in Almost 30 Years!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio 1st MM Experinece in Almost 30 Years! 
This is a true story about my 1st sexual experience with another guy in almost 30 years!

First of all, a little bit of information about me and the other guy.

I am 56 years-old, and have been married for almost 32 years. I consider myself heterosexual, but have also had sexual experiences with other guys earlier in my life and therefore consider myself at least --- “bi-curious”, if not somewhat bi-sexual.

For many years I’ve had an almost non-existent sexual relationship with my wife due to a lack of interest on her part. So, I’ve had to rely mostly on my own sexual efforts (masturbation). But, I’ve also met some other guys on the Internet, and have had cyber-based chat and web-cam sexual experiences with them. This has pretty much been limited to sharing sexual fantasies and watching each other masturbate and cum.

My friend is 68 years-old, and also is married (2nd marriage). He enjoys a good sexual relationship with his wife. And --- he is in great shape and health for a 68 year-old man.

We are both college-educated, retired professionals, with ***** and grandchildren.

We met on the Internet, and have known each other for about 3 years. We’ve chatted and web-cammed together quite often. During these sessions, we’ve shared our desire for being naked outdoors, mutual-masturbation, oral-sex, having a threesome between 1 woman and 2 guys, and pee-play “curiosity”. We’ve enjoyed watching each other masturbate, cumming, and expressing our desire to experience this together someday.

Unfortunately, we live almost 1,000 miles apart, and the potential for us to actually get together physically was almost non-existent. That is --- until several months ago when I had a fluke opportunity to be in his area by myself.

This is the story of what we did together for about 45 minutes on that wonderful day ---

To be honest, I was quite nervous as I drove towards the shopping-center parking-lot near where he lived. Our plan was to meet there, and then for both of us to drive in his car to his home.

I really had known him only over the Internet, and was afraid that he would end up not being whom he portrayed himself to be. I was afraid that he would end up being some kind deviant, serial murderer --- or, at the very least, not the real person I was web-camming with for the past few years.

Putting aside my fears, I decided to take the risk.

When we finally met in the parking lot, he seemed EXACTLY as he had portrayed himself over the Internet --- I was somewhat relieved. Then, when we arrived at his beautiful townhome, in a luxury lakeside community, I felt even better about my decision to take the risk.

We went inside and proceeded to his bedroom. We only had about 45 minutes to be together because I needed to be somewhere else later in the afternoon. So, we didn’t waste a lot of time getting started.

We both started to get undressed. He too was wearing bikini underpants, as I do --- and he looked really good in them as he pulled them down and off his legs.

We both were semi-hard at that point, and started to immediately touch each other. I was so excited to be doing this again with another guy after an almost 30-year hiatus.

As a side-note --- I usually keep my genitals shaved clean of pubic hair so I feel very soft and smooth. He commented about how good I felt to his touch. His genitals had a light coating of hair, and he had a shaft and penile head somewhat thicker than mine.

We stood naked together, feeling each other’s cocks, and lightly stroking each other. Then he laid-down on the bed, and said that I should do whatever I wanted to him. So, I climbed onto the bed next to him, and continued stroking his shaft, and massaging his balls. He was fully erect at this point.

It felt soooooo erotic to be feeling another guy, and making him feel good!

While he was laying there he started stroking me also, and gently squeezing my balls. I then lowered my face down onto his groin, and started sucking the head of his cock, and licking his balls. He began to moan, and tell me how good that felt for him. I ran the tip of my tongue up-and-down the slit at the end of his penis. The moisture there tasted a bit salty and sticky at the same time. I was very hard at this point.

We continued this for several minutes, and then we switched positions.

He almost immediately started licking my hairless balls and sucking my erect shaft, while massaging my balls at the same time --- it felt absolutely incredible!

We switched positions again. This time I straddled him in the missionary position, and started rubbing our shafts together. He urged me to continue, and I did gladly! (Cock-rubbing had always been one of my big guy-on-guy fantasies ever since my cousin and I did it together quite often when were teenagers.)

We continued rubbing our cocks together for several minutes, but then I was starting to get close to cumming. I told him I wanted to stop before I came so that our experience would last for awhile longer. By that time, my shaft started to pulsate in pre-orgasmic ecstasy. Fortunately, I was able to gain control of myself before I completely exploded.

We both stood-up facing each other, and we continued rubbing our cocks together. Pre-cum had started to shoot out of me, and was now oozing down my leg. He kneeled down and licked the pre-cum from my upper-leg, then from my balls, and then from shaft. He said how delicious and sweet my fluids tasted.

He then said that he wanted to pee on me. So, he led me into his bathroom and into his walk-in shower.

We stood facing each other in the shower. He pointed his semi-erect shaft directly towards my semi-erect shaft. A steam of his warm, wet pee came shooting out and covered my genitals. I rubbed his pee all over my shaft and my balls. It felt absolutely exquisite!

He then lowered his head and began to lick his pee off my balls and growing erection. I began moaning in ecstasy! After just a few moments I couldn’t hold back any longer, and told him I was going to cum.

As my penis convulsed, he engulfed my shaft deeply within his mouth, and caressed my balls. My orgasm seemed to last forever --- but, in reality, it was only a couple of minutes. He licked and sucked all of the cum that was flowing, and then oozing from the tip of my penis.

As my orgasm slowly subsided, he stood back up.

Then I crouched down and lowered my head towards his groin. I began to voraciously suck and lick him. I could taste his sweet pre-cum, as he was urging me to take him deeper.

After a couple of minutes, he said that he wanted to stroke himself so that he could get himself closer. With just a few strokes he announced that he was cumming. I engulfed his bulging erection as far as I could and grabbed his balls that were tight up against his body. I sucked and licked all of the semen that he was able to ejaculate. He shuddered with pleasure as I ran my tongue up-and-down the slit of his penis taking in every last drop.

I stood back up, and we rubbed our wet, deflated cocks together for a few minutes as we enjoyed our post-orgasmic bliss. Then we toweled-off, but stayed naked, as he gave me a brief tour of his beautiful home.

After about 5-10 minutes we got dressed, and he drove me back to my car in the shopping-center parking lot.

WOW --- what a great experience! I just wish we could repeat that experience many more times, and for much longer durations. Hopefully, we will have another opportunity to do that someday!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
An excellent read many thanks for posting. Really pleased to hear the event was a success. Have there been any repeat performances?.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1