Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
London & south east bi meets?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio London & south east bi meets? 
I am an experienced bi male swinger from London looking for bi couples & ideally bi groups for some horny, anything goes bi fun. I have been to lots of swingers clubs around London & attended swingers parties in the past, including a couple of bi m/f private parties. I'd love to attend another bi party sometime soon. I have a very sexy bi female friend who I've played with a couple of times who I may be able to have accompany me. If there are any bi m/f couples looking for an experienced, reliable & genuine bi male to join them, please get in touch. I have a verified swingers profile on Fabswingers as patrick69 & also have profiles on a few other swingers sites which I can send you links to where you can see more pictures of me having fun.

As an example of what I like, this video really turns me on - preferably there'd be another woman or two but I would still have loved to have joined in on this! I really want to have a woman fuck me with a strap on as I have never done this before. It would be great to suck a cock while doing this too.

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=607326

Hope to hear from some members soon. I am more than willing to travel to meet people & pay for a hotel room to meet for some fun.

P. X

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1