Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 3.true/factual
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 3.true/factual 
He stroked her pussy then put his head between her legs and started nuzzling her .......I could see him sucking her hairless pubic mound, he just led there sucking and sucking until all of a sudden my wife reached down to hold his head between her hands. Then she pushed her hips up mashing his face to her cunt, he responded by tounging her with long slow licks up and down her swollen lips.

She suddenly grunted, her hands reaching down to her sides to grab the fabric of the couch in her fists as her legs bent, with feet flat on the couch she raised her hips undulating them as she orgasmed.
I moved over to kneel by the side of the couch, instantly my wife reached out to grip my hand.....I had a close up view.

His tounge moved languorously, up and down parting all the folds of her vulva, knowingly describing circles round the clitoris then licking like a dog over the opening then he fastened his mouth covering her pussy as his tounge delved deep.

I saw her wanting it strong and desperate. Her mouth dropped open and stay open as it went slack. Listened to her small murmurs of pleasure. beneath his tounge and fingers her hips rose and fell with increased urgency. despite herself she began to spread her legs wider and wider for him.

She squeezing my hand so hard it hurt, I put my lips to her ear, whispered that I loved her.....the response was for her to pull my hand onto her breast and press it to her. I felt shaky and my gut churned as I began to trace my hand over her firm breasts, her nipples were swollen and hard as I rolled them between finger and thumb.

She was moaning and almost crying with arousal...then she pulled my head down to kiss me, tounge convincing right deep inside my mouth. She sucked like a wild thing, never before had I known her like she was that night, speaking into my mouth as he carried on licking and sucking..telling me how she was coming, over and over.
Our teeth clashed together but she didnt seem to notice.

----After when we talked about it after she used to insist that she was drunk but couldnt remember whole parts of that night when I told how wonderfully different she was . How as he licked and licked she started to tell him to ''Put it in, put it in'' over and over.
How when he stopped his sucking and licking to kneel close between her wide parted legs with his cock swollen and jerking as it jutted out towards her, how when he asked her if she wanted it she told him ''Oh yes, yes put it in, come on''
She always maintained she couldnt remember until one night when we were playing about suddenly she admitted she did remember, that was a wonderful moment for me becouse it opened the gate to her sexual honesty where before there had always been a denial there.....but it wasnt completely gone, for years she said that she did it for me.-----

Close up seeing his fully erect prick it was bigger than I thought, very impressive and unusually thick but rock hard.
He crouched over her adjusting his posture so the length of him rubbed along my wifes glistening and swollen slit his hands planted either side of her head but he held himself so I could see.
Then he looked at me and asked if he should put something on...I told him it was ok but then asked my wife.
She didnt speak but reached down and grabbed his cock with both hands, she fondled him running her fingers lightly up and down the length and stopping every now and then to rub her thumb over the tip smearing his pre cum until his cock glistened. Her fingers looked so small and brown as they toyed with his dick, as she wanked him her fingers were far from fully encircling his thickness.

Then she pulled him, guiding the fat end to the puffed lips all shiny with her juices to release him and rest her hands on his hips urging him foward. He nudged her pushing until the tip vanished inside....her teeth bit her bottom lip and she told him to be careful, to be slow and wriggled her hips as he pressed.

Even with her arousal he had to work in gradually until he groaned and slid right into her until he was belly to belly, resting on her..locked together.
My wife didnt make a sound, just rested her feet on his calves and I saw her fingers digging into his hips (after he had nail marks on his back, hips and ass)
Then just inches from me he began to kiss her, lips locked , mouths open and working but not moving at all as he rested inside her. They kissed and kissed until he started to move, not pulling in and out but pressing into her then relaxing over and over the only indication was her response and his ass clenching in regular motions as he pressed into her.
SHE STARTED TO MOAN SO LOUD AS SHE ORGASMED ON HIS COCK.

Then when he started to fuck her she went crazy, she bucked and writhed under him hands on his ass one minute then digging in his back but always pulling him to her.

He fucked with long steady strokes with her having continual orgasms( the couch had a huge stain on it after) her naked body was so wet it was as if she had been in the shower, her hair plastered wetly sticking strands on her face as she sweated under him.

Wet smacking sounds, sighs, groans and moaning getting louder and louder from both of them until I started to snigger crouched by their side I suddenly felt detatched and not at all sexual, it was strange and happened more than once as our relationship went on ...I even used to burst out laughing (once we were relaxed with each other)

He didnt last any longer than about five minutes though, he shouted and pressed hard into her then as he pumped his cum into her his ass contracted and spasmed.
He just led on her for what seemed a eternity before coming back to life..then he apologised over and over for cumming so quick, saying he hadn't had a fuck for nearly two years.

He pulled out with a loud plop and rolled off, his cock still half hard and swollen glistened slick and wetly.
My wife just sat up, resting on her elbows, shameless, legs wide open exposing her swollen pussy so pink, slimy and shiny.

She urged me to come on reached for my cock and squeezed me..in record time I stripped naked but my prick was not even half hard...suddenly I felt ill at ease. All the stories of how things were all wet pussys and raging hard cocks certainly didnt apply to me that night or even both of us during out future six year relationship.

She felt different, that familiar body was as if a stranger, her breath laden with alcohol, her urging for me to ''Come on fuck me, fuck me..put it in'' She grabbed me pulling on my cock then realising I had problems took me in her warm mouth sucking, licking as she stroked and caressed whispering obscenitys, asking if I enjoyed watching her get fucked. She spoke in graphic terms, I asked her if she enjoyed his cock.''Oh yes, yes, he made me cum and cum, it was lovely, her often repeated refrain of ''You (our friend) got a lovely cock''

With the combined sucking and her talking my prick grew hard as rock, she guided me into her hungry pussy...it was the most erotic experience of my life, usually she was tight but I slid inside her feeling how loose she was, but silky smooth, knowing his sperm was coating my cock as I slid in and out blew my mind.....I had no control at all.
Although there was none of the ususal friction I must have lasted only a few minutes at the most.

The sensations both physical and mental were so intense, my whole being sexually alive as never before causing a lifetime addiction .
I pulled out feeling a failure..his cock put mine to shame and to top it I only lasted a short while.

As soon as I finished my wife kissed me long, tender and lovingly, whispering that I was the best for her...yes, right I told her sarcastic and miffed. then the second I moved out from between her legs our new friend was feeling her pussy
making her squirm and giggle, she was totally at ease and moved to kneel so she could suck on his cock.
As I watched she held hid shaft firmly, took him inside her mouth sucking and taking his length into her throat then wiping his wet cock over her face gravitating her whole head around him until her chin, face and even her hair was wet with saliva and pre cum.
He took over and putting her legs over his shoulders slid inside her he pinned her down fucking deep and hard..she went wild having repeated orgasms....when he started talking to her I realised he had a finger up inside her ass and she loved it. He saying things like...Oh it's going in so smooth and deep, does it want my prick? you are so wet, even all over your ass and legs..you have got my balls soaking...with my wife...''OH YES, OH YES..COME ON, FUCK ME FUCKME HARDER''

She used to kick her heels on his buttocks to urge him on but the second time he had her he fucked her until she was in constant extasy, she urged him on until they were working together, the room full of wet suckings, smackings, moaning, groaning, bellys slapping together then the slow grinding as he pressed into her, his ass wriggling, her writhing inder him locked togetjet by his cock buried deep inside my wife, the piston movement of his hips as they fucked, his rod filling her big and strong.

He shuddered as he pulled out from her and just made it to hold his cock over her breasts and pump a thick stream over them, then he led on her smearing the warm cum in between them, resting on her cock still buried as he kissed her.

That was the end of the night and after a coffee we left despite his urging for us to stay the night.
On the way home (it was nearly three am) she felt ill and I had to pull up for her to be sick..but once in bed she wanted more and played with me until I was hard and we had a wonderful fuck as she whispered to me about what had happened. But the next morning she was contrite and tearful, worrying what I thought of her and it took me quite a while to have her understand my continuing love, respect and huge enjoyment of that evening coupled with admiration and even pride of her sexuality.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Great Story 
Hi, this is Brad from Oz,
great story...thanks for sharing...that would have been a fantastic site to see him fully inside her and her clinching him.

I would love to hear of any more occasions your wife was with another man.

Cheers
Brad

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Wife 
Thanks for a great story which i enjoyed very much and so glad your wife enjoyed the experience wish it was me helping her.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
What an awesome story! There was a time I wanted to experience the exact same thing with my wife, but, alas, the relationship ended before we could do it. You're quite lucky to have had the experience. I hope you and your wife are still together, and playing together, too.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1