Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
please help does anal hurt
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio please help does anal hurt 
hi
i know this must have been asked before, but i am sure it hurts but how can you be propared so as it wont hut?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Take it easy first, lots of lube. Open yourself first.
Then post pictures.

Messaggio  
Should not hurt if he cares about you, is gentle with you, takes his time, goes at YOUR speed not his and you control how fast/deep etc .... don't use vaseline ...... only really lubricates HIM not you, use KY or similar.
And *hugs* hi Steff, brave girl xx

Messaggio  
Start with a finger - lubed up good. The first time you take a penis, the natural instinct is to resist it, so if it's convinced in, it can hurt. it has to go in very slowly - just the tip at first. After it's in more than a few seconds, your body can start relaxing and it won't hurt any more. Slow and easy at first, not deep. And definitely no banging - it should be very gentle.

Messaggio thanks 
thank you for your advice hope to her more

Messaggio  
Hi Steffie, Start out with something small like a lubed finger, then work up to something a little larger each time you try.At first it may seem uncomfortable but just leave it in and relax and it will start feeling good.Gradually work up to something larger each time and it will eventually feel good.I can now stick a large rubber dildo in my ass and it feels wonderful to jack off with the dildo in me.Try it

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1