Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Not Sure if this is Bi
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Not Sure if this is Bi 
[b]I have never sucked cock but I have guided other mens cocks into my wife's cunt. I have even rubbed it in my wife's pubic hairs and clit and watched it leak in her hairs. I watch them Hug and kiss as I'm feeling his cock throbbing as I'm guiding it into her. A few times when a cock is extra big I have jacked him off in side her cunt before he even had a chance to start a fucking motion. I'd love to hear other mens thoughts on this subject and I can show you nude photos of my wife. paulproger@gmail.com[/b]

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
Paul, I think we are both a little bi.There are varying degrees of bi from liking only women to liking only Men with lots of in between.I too have guided hard cocks into my wifes pussy while i was laying under her and she was sucking me.It was soo hot to watch a pulsing hard cock only inches from my face squirting hot cum into her.It was very hot to watch and then of course I had to lick her pussy clean before I would fuck her and mix my cum with his.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I just know that both sound amazingly hot and I wish my wife would let our friend fuck her but she won't. I've asked her several times over the years if she would be open to having fun with another guy and she isn't at all interested (or at least that's what she says).

You two are lucky and I'm very jealous!

Messaggio  
i am a bi crossdresser and i was with a girl one time who wanted me 2 dress for fun with her and her husband. she was a sexy bbw so i had no problem with her clothes fitting me. anyway, the point i am getting at is, she gave me her old ***** uniform 2 wear with sum sexy undies, (pink silky bra and full bottom panties, thick shiny black opaque tights, short tight grey mini and white blouse), then made me lie while she lay on me in 69 position and played with me through the tights and panties as she grind on my face. then her man slid his cock in her shaved chubby pussy as it was grinding on my open mouth, feeling his cock pumping her hard against my wet lips, balls slapping off my face and forehead as her wet cum soaked me, such an intense hard cock i had as i felt like such a dirty slut!!! as she moaned and groaned he got faster until i felt her raise her pussy up off my face, then he pulled his cock out and stuck it in my mouth and came down my throat as he convinced it in between my lips, then pulled out again and let the rest spurt all over my face, mmmm and that was just the beginning!!!
amanda xxx

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1