Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Morning Delight
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Morning Delight 
I can hear the birds chirping ever-so softly outside, as dusk approaches to illuminate the dark sky. I slowly open your bedroom door, peeking through the threshold to find you in bed, ***** peacefully on your side. I walk ever-so gently towards the bed and stop by your side, where I slowly undress, until I am wearing only my dark blue boxers.

So that I do not wake you, I slowly pull the covers back ever so gently on the empty size of your bed. I slide underneath the blankets and slowly pull myself towards your back. I can see the outline of your back through the dark, slowly rising up and down while you are sound *****. I gently place my hand along your right thigh. Pulling myself closer to you, I snuggle against your back, conforming to your beautiful body, spooning with you. My feet slowly caress yours, being careful not to wake you.

I gently start to kiss the back of your neck, making small little circles with my lips. I can feel the tiny Goosebumps on your neck start to stand up. I slowly make my way down the side of your neck, gently nibbling on your neck. My hands caressing your thigh, squeezing you with every nibble I take. My lips are slowly nearing your ears; I can feel your soft hair brushing against my face as I make my way to your ear lobe.

Gently, I take your lobe in between my lips and tongue; I can hear you slightly gasp in your sleep and feel your body’s reaction to my actions. My hands slowly and firmly make their way down the back of your thighs, squeezing and caressing every inch of your skin through your nightie.

I can feel myself become erect, pressing closer into your bottom; my erect penis pressing against the soft cotton of my shorts; slowly starting to trace the contours of your bottom; I push my hips in deeper into you. I can feel your bottom pushing back into me; your arm slowly raises and your delicate soft hands find their way to my face; caressing my skin, while you slowly awake from the pleasure you are feeling.

Caressing your earlobe with my mouth, I slowly caress my hand up against your bottom, up over your hips and start to trace your stomach. Gently caressing your belly, my hand makes its way under your top, my fingertips slowly start to caress your breast. I can feel the warmth of your areolas against my skin. My index finger and thumb instinctively embrace your erect nipple, very gently squeezing and lightly pulling them between my fingers; I hear you gasp and arch your back into me, pulling my hair lightly.

I feel your hand slowly slide from my hair, down in between your back and my shorts, feeling your fingers slowly caressing my erect penis through the soft cotton of my shorts. Feeling you grasping my shaft, I become fully engorged in your hands, feeling myself slide between your fingers. After a few moments, I feel your hands slowly tugging down my shorts, exposing my hard cock to your bottom. Almost instinctively, I slowly pull up the bottom of your nightie. The tip of my head, now coated with a light layer of precum finds its way to your bare skin, pressing in between your cheeks; I gasp in pleasure.

My lips slowly find themselves meeting yours; my hands now find themselves tracing back to your hips. Both of us start to gently and firmly grind into one another’s hips; with each gentle thrust, my erect penis is making its way deeper into your cheeks, slowly I can feel your wet warm outer lips caressing the tip of my erect cock; a wonderful sensation overcomes us both. Our lips finally meet, passionately kissing one another, I take your bottom lip in between my wet lips, suckling and taking all of you into my mouth. After a few moments, I surrender to you; taking my bottom lip in between your lips. I am in heaven..

With our lips locked in a passionate kiss, I gently grasp the bottom of your thighs and bottom; I can start to feel the warmth and wetness you are emitting between your thighs. I lightly part your thighs with my hand, gently lifting your leg, where my erect cock slides deep in between your thighs; feeling warm and wet. I can feel myself start to throb; feeling this, your breathing becomes even deeper, your kisses and suckling of my bottom lips becomes even more aggressive. I bow your thigh up ever slow and gently tease the top of my throbbing head against your warm wet lips of your vagina.

In a slow rocking motion, first my head ever so slowly starts to spread your lips, allowing more of me to enter you. Slowly, inch by inch, you start to engulf my shaft, all the way deep inside you, until my balls are resting against your clit. I can feel my cock gently throbbing inside you, as I briefly hold myself in you for what seems like eternity. I can feel you clenching your muscles down on my penis, squeezing me harder, enhancing this wonderful feeling with you.

After a few moments, our lips part, my eyes gazing into yours; both if us realize how badly we want each other, my warm hand, still propping your thigh up, raises you wider, allowing me to easily slide out, but not fully. I slide out, just before your vaginal lips release the head of my cock and deeply plunge back into you; so hot and warm, my mind is still racing. Looking even deeper into your eyes, I want your lips and take them once again in between mine. Our lips locked, my hips are speeding up, matching the rocking of your hips. You can start to feel me swell inside of you with every thrust I make.

With Each thrust, I am slowly caressing you calves and feet, so soft to the touch, raising your leg higher, I can enter you deeper and deeper with each thrust, looking into your eyes. After a few minutes, we begin to slow down our rocking hips, gently lowering your thighs, until we are both spooning again. Cuddling you for some time, I roll you over onto your back; I slowly slide my body between your legs. Kneeling before you, I gaze back into your gorgeous big brown eyes. I feel myself become erect again from our gaze, I gently grab the heels of your soft feet and lift your legs up and wide and back, your hips part, exposing your soft sweet lips.

I once again start to gently tease you with the tip of my swollen head, now oozing copious amounts of precum against your soft skin. Looking deeply into your eyes, I firmly press my hips down, going so deep inside you, until I feel our skin pressed firmly against each other. The feeling makes your eyes roll back, lightly moaning in a sigh of pleasure, I can feel your bottom lift off the bed. I slowly pull back, feeling my shaft and the tip of my head exist your lips. I pause for a moment, watching you, wanting me to plunge deeply back into you, slowly feeling the tension build; I thrust back into your hips and continue to do this.

Slowly, I can feel myself start to throb, more and more with each thrust inside you. The buildup is slowly rising inside my engorged cock, from the base of my balls; I can feel the pressure building up. Looking into your eyes and kissing your lips is making the pressure grow and grow. I can hear your breathing and moaning starting to become more pronounced, our bodies are in sync. I feel the pressure of a full release rising in my shaft, causing me to twitch inside you.

That moment; our eyes locked, and our bodies synced in motion, I feel this overpowering warmth overcoming me. With one last deep thrust, I slowly slide out between your lips. My back arches, feeling my eyes close; you look at my exposed erection starting to throb and bounce mere inches from your wet, warm vaginal lips. Your eyes grow larger in anticipation, as I lower all of my weight and deeply plunge into you one last time. You feel me grown significantly thick inside. You respond by wrapping your soft, beautiful legs tightly around my back, pulling me in deeply with your calves. Your arms tighten around my back and squeeze me with all of your might.

At that very moment, I feel a jet of cum explode from my head, buried deep inside you. My cock starts to throb erratically, your lips quiver around my head and you back arches ever so more, pulling me even deeper into you. Wave after wave of cum erupting from my head is starting to overflow you. You can feel this hot, thick sensation running between your bottom. I keep thrusting deeper with every wave, taking your lips into mine, almost biting them with pleasure. We are both in ecstasy.

As our rhythm slows and the waves of pleasure subside from both of us, I rollover to your side. Kissing your lips deeply and passionately one more time for the morning, I feel your head bury into my chest, your leg crosses over me, where we fall into a deep, sound sleep within each other’s arms.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1