Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
First Time Cum In Mouth
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio First Time Cum In Mouth 
I am a bi curious guy who loves girls but is interested in cock. Only played with another cock twice, nothing heavy, they werent rock hard. I fantasise about what it would be like to masturbate another penis till it shoots its cum or suck on a penis until it shoots in my mouth. Wwould love to hear from others about what it was like the first time you had a cock cum in your mouth or pulled another cock till it shot cum all over your hand. What was it like? How did it feel? How long before you had the courage to fulfill your fantasy.
Love to hear your stories and hopefully one day I can fulfill my fantasies. Cheers.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
She came home from a meeting with her x and I knew she had sex with him and I really didn't mind, actually it turned me on. I couldn't wait for us to fuck and when I pulled off her undies and put my head between her legs and started licking her pussy I could still taste what was left over from him cumming inside her. I am glad she didn't have time to shower. It was the first time I ever tasted a mans cum mixed with her pussy juices and it was so exciting and the taste was tangy yet very smooth, I actually can't describe it but I need to try it again real soon.

L'ultima modifica di slipn7 il 2010-08-18 13:17:04, modificato 2 volte
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
About 7 years ago, a couple of months after we'd started swinging, she suggested we go to our local swinger club's weekly bi night, as she was looking for some girlie action. We got together with another couple and the women got busy together while the guy and I played with eachother's cocks; then he started sucking mine. I'd held cocks before but never had a man suck me, or had one in my mouth. After a bit we changed places and I sucked him. I thought it fantastic - now I knew why women were so keen to suck cocks! We then 69'd with him on top, and shortly after I heard him groan then tense, and seconds later he came in my mouth, I wasn't expecting it and spat it out, but it was a fantastic experience. He then concentrated on sucking me off. We watched the wives playing for a while then broke up their games and fucked them.

Since then my bi side has developed - I've sucked and wanked with quite a few men. In the last couple of years I've gone on to fuck a few guys, it felt strange the first couple of times but it's great and is a regular part of my sex-play these days. Really wish I'd explored my bi side when I was much younger - like my wife, who has been playing with other females since she was at uni. We both agree that fucking with somebody of the opposite sex is best, however.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1