Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
semen loving snowballing
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio semen loving snowballing 
i love semen in my mouth and share with anybody boys and girls

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I can remember the forst time a girl gave me a blow job and then came up to give me a kiss "WOW", the hesertation and then the taste, it sure was differnt. Shocked
My favorit thes days are creampies, love seeing the wife going with another guy and then doing the cleaning up when they have finished, best cocktail of love juices I have ever had!
Very Happy

Messaggio  
I love swapping cum, I had a girlfriend that would suck me and then keep all my cum in her mouth then kiss me and give it back to me. It was the most erotic experience ever.

Something else i enjoy is to cum on my girlfriends breasts, then lick it up and then kiss her.

Messaggio  
I love snowballing now. After the first time my wife did it to me, I couldn't get it often enough.It seems so intimate to share this love juice. Also like cumming in her pussy, on her tits or her clit and than licking it up. She loves giving bjs and sharing the cum with me but complains that it takes a lot of will power not to have it all ti herself.

Messaggio  
not eactly "snowballing" but i love licking and sucking the ol'lady after i cum in her, yummy

Messaggio  
Not exactly snowballing either, but I love to kiss the wife after she swallows a big load of my cum from a blow job. Very Happy

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1