Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
54 years of Jacking Off
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio 54 years of Jacking Off 
This post is really for guys who have been jacking off for a long time. My first experience was when I was about 11 years old. We had a neighbor girl who was a little older, and I do not remember her name. She was not all that great, but, damn, she was a girl, and I had just discovered my dick!

Actually, my sister and I had played "I'll show you mine" some years before, but the hormones were not there.

I was standing in my room, thinking about the neighbor girl, with a hard dick, and it just occurred to me to rub it...it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship! I shot my first load into my closet, and had no idea what had happened, but being a pretty randy 11 year old, I knew how to do it again.

High ***** had it share of hand jobs and an occasional fuck. College in the 60's was pretty good. Being a bachelor Naval Aviator had it's rewards. Once married, we fucked like bunnies, with a random 69, for a few years, and then ***** came, work got busier...you know the story.

As the years went on, marital sex got less frequent. Masturbation became the way of relief. This went on for a while. We would still screw on the boat and in the pool, but it was not every day as before.

Now, at the age of 65, I jack off every day, when I can. I find the solitude relaxing, and can control my ejaculations. While my wife is my lifelong companion, my hard dick is now, and always has been, my best friend.

I never had a big dick. I don't shoot as far as I once did, nor is my load as large, but that really does not matter. There will always be someone with a bigger dick than you have, always someone who can shoot across the room, and can fill a coffee cup with cum. What matters is that you enjoy your hand sliding along your cock, and watching the cum spurt out!

Good luck,and Happy Cum Shots!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1