Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
I have a concern, Please help!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio I have a concern, Please help! 
Okay bare with me here. I am a 22 year old male and married. I am uncircumcised and I would have problems with my foreskin are some vigorous sex. It would swell up twice the size and have cracks around the skin like dry skin cracks. It hurts! Its a on and off thing, but Im really tired of it. Getting circumcised is the last thing on my mind, I just want to know any way in my diet, or daily care I can tend to stop this problem. Im embarrassed but I have no other way I can think of to solve my problem and I do clean it everyday and the best I can when Im in pain. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio RE foreskin 
The only way to solves the problem of having a tight foreskin is to get a circumcision, its a relatively easy op, 20 minutes under a general anaesthetic, about 4 - 6 weeks to fully heal and then u can bang away to your hearts content. I'm sorry i have heard no other way for combatting this with diet and/or exercise.
noth xx

Messaggio  
I to have had this problem over the years. What causes it I have no idea but it painful to a point. What I usually do when I have an occurence is of course keep it clean and use a petroleum jelly. It keeps it from drying out and helps in the healing. Hope this helps you. What ever you do, don't get it cut, I'm uncut and that maybe what contributes to the problem but just think of the JOY we derive from being uncut.

Messaggio  
I was uncut till last year and used to have this problem... I got circumcised and now it's great. Don't let anyone tell you you'll get more pleasure if you're uncut... that's a lie. Believe me, I got sex again in 2 weeks, all went great.. and I really like how it looks!

Messaggio Phimosis 
Yesterday I was talking with a female colleague whose brother just had an adult circumcision due to phimosis. He was sad about the change in his sensation and frustrated that he could not choose another path to solving his problem. Unfortunately, his case (which developed in adulthood -- a rare phenomenon) did not respond to some nonsurgical approaches.

What is phimosis, you might be wondering? It is the inability to retract the adult or late-adolescent foreskin of the penis because the opening is too small or adhesions (abnormal tissue attachments) have formed.

Before listing treatment approaches, it is useful to know how the foreskin functions. It is normal for the foreskin to adhere to the glans (head) of the penis at birth. It is attached with a membrane called synechia which is similar to the membrane that attaches finger nails to the nail bed. In fact, only about 4% of male babies are born with retractable foreskins. Normal bathing of the penis with water and mild soap are generally sufficient to cleanse the penis of newborn males and *****.

Many people view this normal condition in ***** as phimosis and mistakenly attempt to convince the foreskin back. This can cause harm and lead to the formation of lesions and the condition called acquired phimosis. The synechia is made up of specialized cells that will totally disappear in all but a few cases by age 17.

When puppies and kittens are born with their eyes shut, we allow nature to take its course rather than convincing their eyelids open. Foreskins develop similarly. In fact, foreskins and eyelids have a great deal in common in the protective function they serve. In cases of injuries during World War II (where some soldiers' eyelids were destroyed by fiery explosions) the foreskins of these men were used to surgically form new eyelids for them.

In some cases, medical attention will be needed to deal with this tissue to finish what nature did not. My colleague's brother was not one of those individuals, but before a man opts for adult circumcision he should try some gradual approaches first.

Here are the instructions: Try stretching the foreskin with fingers. Do this either in a bath or while using lubrication when the penis is flaccid (unaroused). If there is enough opening to insert the tips of the smallest finger on each hand, do so and gently stretch the opening outward. If that is not yet possible, lightly pinch the foreskin between the thumbs and index fingers at the opening and stretch it from the outside. Over time (possibly weeks or a few months) there may be enough improvement to allow the foreskin to retract sufficiently over the glans of the penis.

One can also consider minor surgical approaches. The first involves creating a slit in the foreskin when it will not stretch sufficiently. Some people do not find this solution aesthetically pleasing. Second, some plastic surgery techniques are being developed to expand the opening of the foreskin without removing it entirely. Ask physicians for information about these surgical options.

If a man wishes, of course, he may decide to have a complete circumcision, that is, the removal of the entire foreskin. While circumcision is performed on nearly 50 percent of newborn American males, in most other countries around the world it is fairly rare. I was quite happy to read recent data that indicated that California, my home state, had a circumcision rate of 21% in 2004, the most recent year for which we have data. A billboard in Florida succinctly summarized my feelings about the circumcision of newborns: a foreskin is not a birth defect.

If a man's foreskin will not retract, it may be uncomfortable to have a full erection no matter whether his sexual partner is a woman, a man or is stimulating himself. So, regardless of one's desires or plans regarding a sexual partner, in order to have the option of a full sexual life, I recommend that a man patiently and steadfastly tackle this problem before opting for circumcision.

Hope this helped a bit.

Messaggio you dont need to get cut 
I have been researching, there is a proceedure you can have that makes a small cut into each side of the forskin, it is then sewed up the other way. it is called prepuce plasty. It is now being used with teenagers who cant get the skin down.
I am thinking of getting it as I have the same thing.
I have heard of an expandable plastic ring with a grove on the outer rim that has a spring memory. It is fitted into the tip of the forskin with the tight ring fitting in the groove and the constant pressure to open helps the forskin to expand. I have been trying to find one. no luck yet.
DC

Messaggio posthitis vs balanoposhitis 
You may have pothitis or balanoposthitis (google it). Think of it as athelete's foot for the penis. Lotrimin or another antifungal creme might solve your problem. This condition most frequently happens in people with diabetes, so be certain to have your sugar level checked (if you know anyone who is diabetic and has a glucose meter, check your sugar before eating some morning . . . it should be below 120).

Messaggio Re: I have a concern, Please help! 
[quote="jdmteg123"]Okay bare with me here. I am a 22 year old male and married. I am uncircumcised and I would have problems with my foreskin are some vigorous sex. It would swell up twice the size and have cracks around the skin like dry skin cracks. It hurts! Its a on and off thing, but Im really tired of it. Getting circumcised is the last thing on my mind, I just want to know any way in my diet, or daily care I can tend to stop this problem. Im embarrassed but I have no other way I can think of to solve my problem and I do clean it everyday and the best I can when Im in pain. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you![/quote]

Just to tell you that there is a cream called [b]Daktacort[/b] or a generic version called[b] Hidrocisdi[/b]n that will alleviate the problem in a few hours. In Ireland i know that a prescription is required but in other countries its an over counter DO NOT APPROVE. Try it & good luck

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1