Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Hello All
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Hello All 
Just saying hello. 42f from Miami Florida. I love to chat and make friends. I will post a avatar and pics as soon as I figure this place out. Hope I will be welcome here. I was invited by EnglishGent. Laughing

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Welcome to YUVUTU !!!!! Hope you find and enjoy all the adult entertainment we have to offer!!!!! EnglishGent is a fine man been in the chat rooms for many yrs. Should you have any issues with the site or loading images or videos please message Admin using the forums. Should issues arise with not so friendly chatters in the room please contact a room moderator to assist with the issue if need be. Again welcome to the site.

Respects Always

Saxon YUVUTU Moderator.

Messaggio  
a bit late but welcome to Yuvu lol

Messaggio XO 
HAVE FUN MAKE FRIENDS BELLA

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1