Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
not a mod anymore
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio not a mod anymore 
i am no mod anymore
i didnt know, i was surprised by seeing it
nobody told me, nobody said why

after being mod for many years and trying to help here, i am a little disappointed by the owners

no...i am very disappointed

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Re: not a mod anymore 
[quote="ubud"]i am no mod anymore
i didnt know, i was surprised by seeing it
nobody told me, nobody said why

after being mod for many years and trying to help here, i am a little disappointed by the owners

no...i am very disappointed[/quote]

Hello Ubud,

I am sorry you feel disappointed! I had asked all mods who were still here to add me to skype where we have a mod group. I have been asking for 6 months now. If you are still interested you may feel free to add me on skype and discuss further.

Best regards,
Admin

Messaggio all ok 
Thanks for your reply.
After being disappointed by this for me not expected change, i was thinking for some days now.
I was here for many years and i had very intense and deep experiences, omg, i will never tell anybody.
But its very ok now for me, not to be mod anymore, cause now i am here just maybe once a week or a month.
So, i am really ok with it and wish you good luck with this site in future.
I will stay a member here and come, maybe cum, hopefully, and if you will need my help in future, feel free to contact me again

Best regards

Ubud

Messaggio Re: all ok 
Thank you Ubud, We appreciate it! I'm just sorry you missed out on the notices. If you find yourself around the site on more of an occasion hit me up and we can talk about mod again.

Regards,
Admin

[quote="ubud"]Thanks for your reply.
After being disappointed by this for me not expected change, i was thinking for some days now.
I was here for many years and i had very intense and deep experiences, omg, i will never tell anybody.
But its very ok now for me, not to be mod anymore, cause now i am here just maybe once a week or a month.
So, i am really ok with it and wish you good luck with this site in future.
I will stay a member here and come, maybe cum, hopefully, and if you will need my help in future, feel free to contact me again

Best regards

Ubud[/quote]

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1