Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Fuck buddy
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Fuck buddy 
I have a co-worker female friend who I’ve been flirting with for over a year, we would tell each other about the lack of sex her husband gives. My wife is hot and cold but have been 2 months without any form of sex. One day my co-worker said she was feeling naughty so I said meet me upstairs, I took her hand pulled her in the men’s rooms and started to kiss her. As we kissed I reached under her dress...no panties I slid my finger over her wetnesss. I was so excited and hard she felt my cock through my pants and next thing she does is squats down unzips my pants and starts working my cock with her mouth. She clearly enjoyed this as much as I did. I then pulled her up and I sat on the floor and give her a wonderful licking and fingering. It wasn’t long but she started to shiver and flex and got very wet. What a taste and I loved it. I stood back up and she worked my cock again and then I got off. We’ve made several trip up there since. We’ve talked about many positions we want to try but meeting outside of work is somewhat impossible. Anyone else have this benefit?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Work place 
I used to have a FB at work and we would sneak off upstairs in our building and have some fun. She was hot and her husband was not putting out so I took care of her for him. This went on for about 3 yrs and she ended up leaving the company but we still met at her new place and had fun.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1