Quest'argomento è chiuso: Non puoi inserire, rispondere o modificare i messaggi. Pagina 2 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo
New Yuvutu Chat FAQ - Top Answers! UPDATED 2010/05/27
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
That KY guy is a pretty fart smeller...er....um..... I mean a pretty smart fella. Very Happy

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
No, think you had it right :)

Messaggio Great job!! 
10x a lot kyxtian Very Happy

Messaggio  
Does yuvutu record webcam videos and if so where can they be seen?

Messaggio  
[quote="abbernathy"]Does yuvutu record webcam videos and if so where can they be seen?[/quote]

Definitely Not!!!!!
A big no no....Anyone caught doing so gains a lifetime ban from the chatrooms.

Messaggio  
I recently bought a web cam and loaded it on my pc. I have it displaying offline. When I go online and try to publish my cam it asks if I allow. After I click allow it does not display my cam. What am I doing wrong or forgetting? Could it be something with my internet provider? thanks for any help

Messaggio  
You may have a sticky substance across the lens...............er............ I heard about that somewhere Laughing .... Arrow QQ

Messaggio  
Any reason why all the chatlogs are public?
http://62.212.84.249:35555/123flashchat-roomlist.html

Messaggio  
twolunger ha scritto:
I recently bought a web cam and loaded it on my pc. I have it displaying offline. When I go online and try to publish my cam it asks if I allow. After I click allow it does not display my cam. What am I doing wrong or forgetting? Could it be something with my internet provider? thanks for any help

I have tried the same on my Linux laptop, a workaround could be rightclicking on the chat-window and choosing global-settings, that'll open a new window here you'll have to change privacy settings for apps.yuvutu.com to 'allow' after this reload chat-page and it should work

Messaggio  
wysiwyg2c ha scritto:
twolunger ha scritto:

I have tried the same on my Linux laptop, a workaround could be rightclicking on the chat-window and choosing global-settings, that'll open a new window here you'll have to change privacy settings for apps.yuvutu.com to 'allow' after this reload chat-page and it should work

I think he might have given up by now love, he asked that question in 2010 Wink

Messaggio  
That made me chuckle!!!!

Messaggio  
wetchick ha scritto:
wysiwyg2c ha scritto:
twolunger ha scritto:

I think he might have given up by now love, he asked that question in 2010 Wink

LOL - got to pick up how to read postin dates

Messaggio  
[img] http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=submit_video[/img]

Messaggio I 'm ready for web cam!!! 
Hi,
I'm gonna give you a cam invite, all you have to do is Accept, I'll show u
I'm from Miami babe ,here is my location:http://yuvutu.com/1UafONS

Messaggio Chatroom will not load 
The chatroom page won't load.. it says I need Adobe Flash player which I have downloaded but it still doesn't work

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Quest'argomento è chiuso: Non puoi inserire, rispondere o modificare i messaggi. Pagina 2 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo